Membership term is January 1 - December 31. Membership dues should be paid by December 30 for the following membership year.
Individual Membership ($40) provides you many benefits including:
1) Admission into the monthly educational/networking sessions
2) Invitation to our members-only Spring and Fall luncheons
3) The opportunity to meet like-minded community members focused on serving older
4) Invitation to members-only social events
Please remember Individual Memberships are unique to the person. That is, another person cannot use your membership to attend an event.
You can also join as an Associate Member ($350) and receive:
1) All the benefits of the Individual Membership
2) Breakfast Sponsorship for a scheduled event, which includes:
- table to display product/service information
- opportunity to speak to the members about your organization
- recognition as a sponsor on all e-mails promoting your sponsorship
- (sponsorship dates are first-come, first-served)
3) Paid admission to our Spring and Fall luncheons
Associate Memberships are limited! Please contact Andrea Davison, Membership Chairwoman, at CEO@NursingCareExperts.com if you are interested in Associate Membership.
On line payment is available by using Pay Pal, or if you do not have a Pay Pal account, please click on Pay Pal as guest and use a credit card.
While we prefer that you pay through our automated service, we understand that in some cases, checks may be necessary. Please go online, complete your personal information and indicate that a check will be mailed. Checks should be made payable to Baltimore County Provider Council and mailed to: Baltimore County Department of Aging, 611 Central Avenue, Towson, MD 21204, Attention: Yvonne Yentsch, Treasurer.